Prairie Vista employees honored at P-H-M Retiree & Employee Recognition DinnerPosted on May 22, 2018
The annual P-H-M Employee & Retiree Recognition Dinner was held Tuesday, May 15. Service Awards were given to employees who have dedicated 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 and 50 years of service to Penn-Harris-Madison.
Prairie Vista employees recognized for their years of service with P-H-M:
- Darlene Evans, 40 years of service
- Cathleen Gage, 20 years of service
- Karen Hlade, 20 years of service
- Pam O’Neal, 15 years of service
- Debra Walker, 15 years of service
- Debra Wassenhove, 15 years of service
- Sara Hammond, 10 years of service
- Stefanie Hanks, 10 years of service
This year 47 faithful and dedicated P-H-M teachers and staff members also retired, including a few from Bittersweet. Those that attended the dinner were recognized by Superintendent Dr. Jerry Thacker and School Board President Chris Riley.
These are the names that retired from Bittersweet:
- Debra Baughman, Teacher, 27 years
- Patricia Gerndt, ESP, 31 years
- Debra Walker, Educational Assistant, 15 years
- Connie Young, Educational Assistant, 23 years
- Kimberly Breske, Teacher, 31 years
We thank all our employees for their years of faithful service to P-H-M students and families!
Last Modified May 13, 2019